Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Bringing Back the Lustre to Your Tiled Floors
- Sit back as our tile and grout cleaning service revive your floors
Home should be a safe sanctuary where you can rest and unwind, but sometimes, keeping it clean and healthy can be a nightmare. Especially when it comes to tile and grout!
Have you ever found yourself kneeling on the ground trying to brush away the dirt and grime with no avail? Most likely, you ended up with a dirty toothbrush, a backache, and a floor that is no less grimy than when you started.
The thing with tiled floors is, no matter how often you mop and vacuum, their porous surfaces will soak up dirt like a sponge. With time, harmful bacteria and germs will settle and grow rampant within your tile and grout. This is why it’s crucial to deep clean your floors once in a while to keep the diseases at bay and your home a completely safe place for you and your family.
Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Service in Melbourne
Eufouria’s tile cleaners are equipped with the expertise, professionalism, and tools to make your floors shine again. With sophisticated equipment that cleans beyond the surface and a meticulous team specifically skilled and trained for the task, we will transform any tile and grout into its original state.
Our specialized tools and accessories can remove the heaviest grime build-up from every inch of your flooring. This includes places that are hard to reach. No need to break your back for mediocre results anymore. Hand it to Eufouria and with a little magic, we’ll turn your dull tiles and blackened grout into a sparkling surface.
Why Use Eufouria’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Service?
- Professional cleaning and defence against disease-causing bacteria
- Restore the shine and lustre of your interior
- Effective cleaning techniques
- Increase your property’s visual appeal and value
- Increase the lifespan of flooring
- Prevent cracking grout and mould
How We Do It
Our tile and grout cleaners are the perfect team to bring life back to your hard floor.
- Eufouria’s Cleaning Technician will wear the protective clothing and shoes to ensure a safe and hygienic operation.
- We will prepare the space to perform tile and grout cleaning. This includes confirming the floor size, checking for loose and broken tiles, and removing any remaining furniture or objects.
- Next, we will apply special detergents on the flooring.
- Now comes the actual “cleaning” part! We will use our high-pressure cleaning equipment to wash your floor. The cleaning agent will help clean any grime and mould build-up.
- Finally, we rinse away the moisture and dissolved dirt.
- Voila! You will now have glistening floors that are clean and germ-free.
Surfaces We Clean: Ceramic, Stone, Porcelain, and most tiled surfaces. Whatever your floors are made of, most likely we have the right tools to clean them. Unsure about the type of surface you have? Contact us right now and we’d be happy to answer your questions!
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Yes, our whole team are professional people and already have a lot of experience. So, we’ve guaranteed the quality of the work of our teams.
Our tile and grout cleaning service would not damage your floor. However, some loose grout might be exposed and extracted by the pressured water from the machine. To prevent this matter to happen, we will physically check your tile and grout condition and confirm with you what mostly result you will get after the service.
Yes, you can. Our tile and grout cleaning service is designed to bring back your old and dull looked tile to its natural colour. But unfortunately, some stain or dirt cannot be removed, such as paint stain.
The answer is yes if your floor tiles are porous or exposed aggregate. Here are some of the floor materials that need to be sealed: terracotta; slate tiles; terrazzo; travertine; marble.
The floor condition will be still wet and slippery but not soaking wet. It would be like after mopping floor wet. Give the floor some times to get 100% dry for your own safety.
Yes, Eufouria provides that service as well with an additional cost.
It is recommended to mop the area with a neutral cleaning detergent that you can get at your local grocery store.